Header PR Campaigning

360° information and action

Attracting attention, inspiring confidence and approval, and translating this into the desired response. This can no longer be achieved through traditional public relations techniques alone. In a world where your target groups are bombarded with more and more information, faster and faster, via channels that are multiplying on a daily basis and competing for the limited attention of the public and the media, integrated, intelligently orchestrated communication strategies are essential.

We develop and support PR campaigns for products and issues that work on two fronts, achieving a high response in print and online media as well as in social media, thereby mobilizing your target groups as desired.

Because the boundaries between information, advertising, promotion, marketing, and PR campaigns have long since vanished and reality has overtaken silo thinking in terms of traditional versus online communication, we think and work in multidisciplinary project teams. This means that our experts in a range of fields including PR campaigning, concept development, public relations, digital communications, and events are all involved when it comes to your campaign.

5-am-Tag
DAAD
Dummies
Hopfen
qs-live
5-am-Tag
DAAD
Dummies
Hopfen
qs-live

To ensure the effectiveness of your PR campaign, we focus on:

Brand identity

Understanding a brand’s identity is vital to successful PR work. When the objective is to generate confidence in the credibility of organizations or messages, every single aspect of your communication must be consistent with your brand. This includes, for example, the question of which partners and influencers support your campaign and which players we motivate to act on your behalf. Any inconsistency can consciously or subconsciously create a feeling of unease in the target group—and thus jeopardize your campaign’s effectiveness.

PR expertise

Good PR requires an instinct for relevant content, punchy copy, and staging that is both creative and surprising. Not only is it able to, but it has to simplify. And it thrives on the contrast between good and evil, tells tales of heroes and villains, and begins to act in the hearts and minds of your target audience.

Integrated communication and technological competence

New digital technologies and the associated process of individualization mean the range of possible communication methods is expanding a little more with every passing day. We take advantage of these opportunities, thereby increasing the reach, visibility, and impact of our campaigns.

mit-zucker-print

Contains sugar: Approval of a divisive product

54 percent of people say they are adequately informed about the subject of sugar. We address the other 46 percent. On behalf of the German sugar industry association, Wirtschaftliche Vereinigung Zucker, trio-group developed an integrated PR campaign to give consumers, journalists, and opinion leaders reliable information and win their support for sugar.

mit-zucker-zuckerwuerfel

5 a day: Working together to boost fruit and vegetable consumption

66 percent of the German population have heard about the “5 am Tag” (5 a day) campaign. Since 2002, we have developed and supported the EU-funded community campaign on behalf of 5 am Tag e.V.—the only organization in Germany in which partners from the worlds of business, health, and science have come together to increase fruit and vegetable consumption.

kinder
5-am-tag
kachel-hopfen

Enjoy, it´s from Europe:

German hops in China

In this information and promotion campaign funded by the EU, we are convincing first Chinese brewers and then consumers of the quality of German hops with the European designation of origin seal. In addition to traditional tools, we use a website, WeChat, study trips to Germany for Chinese brewers, and a short video on Youku, which summarizes the advantages of quality hops.

Your Contact

Your Contact