We’re looking for an experienced Drupal developer with:
- Solid & proven experience (at least 3 years) in building web sites with Drupal 8 (including site building, configuration management, custom theme building, custom module development, debugging & troubleshooting)
- Experience with Symfony framework & Twig
- Experience with jQuery
- Experience with version control (we are using git) and basic LINUX commands
- Experience with composer
- Performance optimization and debugging
- Teamwork experience
- Good command in English - ability to speak, read, write and understand English effectively
- Internal drive to learn, improve and succeed
Who are you?
- Someone who has a thrill for working on large-scale projects that offer very different challenges, exciting and interesting tasks
- Someone who loves working in high-productive, unprejudiced professional team and friendly atmosphere
- Someone who values collaboration and honesty
- A person who is proactively looking to learn new skills, evolve, and become better as this is a core characteristic of everyone on our team
An advantage would be (nice to have but not required):
- Experience with RESTful APIs
- Experience with Agile development process and Jira
- German language
- Plan and implement innovative web sites and portals with Drupal
- Create a supported, scalable and modular client architecture integrated with Drupal
- Participate in the design of functionalities and modules, implementation of reusable efficient code
- Keep track of the currently assigned projects and tasks
- Testing and monitoring your own code
- Be up-to-date with the newest technologies and best practices
- Contributing to the overall brainpower of the team
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits (refreshments and fruits at our office, additional health insurance, fitness card)
- Develop your professional skills while working in a constantly evolving and growing company
- Work with some of the best and the brightest professionals
- Excellent office in a great location (at the center of Plovdiv, close to Roman Stadium and Kapana)
If you believe you meet our requirements (even if you don’t cover all of them) and you are as excited as we are, we would love to hear from you!
The position is based in Plovdiv. We will not consider remote candidates.
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview.
Who are we?
trio-group is one of the largest marketing agencies in Germany. Among our customers are BASF, bigFM, Radio Regenbogen, 5 am Tag e.V., GELITA AG, Limbach Gruppe SE, RUF | Betten and Volkswagen Bank.
As part of the trio-group, trio-interactive creates web applications, smartphone applications, interfaces and online stores.
As a Drupal developer in trio-interactive you will be able to work on a wide range of projects. You will use Drupal for most of the projects, but you will also be able to take additional tasks to further develop your goals.
Our developers work on a large set of projects each year, which prevents the projects from "jamming" over long periods of time.